Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 5

          On day 5, I didn't go with my dad, I went with my Grandma. So much fun, first once we got there, there was a long line the people in front of us, were adopting a boxer! It was really cute, and the people behind them lost their dog, but, then they got a phone call and it was one of their friends saying they found there dog. After all that, we finally got to check in and went on our way! We went straight to the dog my dad and I saw last week (the one G-ma should get) and took him out and oh, did grandma love that dog! After him, we went to go look at all the dogs and came back to a white American Eskimo Dog, so fluffy! But, it was wild and crazy, I'll tell you "Where the Wild Things Are", they are at that shelter! I don't remember any other dogs we walked and we couldn't really see any of the cats except for 3! They were all (except for 3) were sick! Sad. After that, we went to go vote for my ginger bread shelter! YAY! I hope I win! Can't wait to go back and hear the results!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Did you win the Gingerbread House contest? Can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete