Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1

         We (my dad and I) went there just to turn in the volunteer sheet but, the lady at the front desk asked us if we wanted to do some work today. So, we did , we walked 3 dogs, about 10 minutes each. The first one was so cute, it was a 2 year old poodle mix, it didn't make a sound. Also, right as we got outside, it peed, so it was a good, potty-trained, silent dog. Later, I found out my friend went their with his dad and decided to get that do. YAY! The next do we walked was a 1 year old mutt, pretty dog! But, when we took him outside it was like a girl on one side of the mall and a giant shoe sale on the other side. Dang! That dog pulled fast! After I walked him I thought my shoulder was dislocated. Guess he'll just have to learn! Third dig, easy to describe, beautiful, 3 3 year old, tan husky. Diamonds for eyes, walked calmly right next to me! VERY calm! Love that dog! Later, we started petting cats all meowing at us to pet them. Pretty much all were whining "pet me, pet me!" Daddy got stuck on one cat who I like to call "spoiled!" I gave each cat their own special petting time. Then, we met this girl who was doing community work. Daddy said that meant she got into trouble, but she wasn't a bad person. She was really nice, and helpful. After that we turned in our pass, signed out, and took a sigh of relief. It really made me feel better for helping out. And now, I can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Giant shoe sale! HAH! I love how you describe the dogs. very cool.

    ReplyDelete