Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 4

         Today was day 4! Already day 4, wow I can't wait tell it's like 100 days! OMG, I'm getting jitters just thinking about it! Ok, well today, my dad and I, walked 4 (4 dogs on the 4th day, cool) dogs! The first one was a big, lovable Boxer,he got excited when he got outside, not as much as Billy Ray on day 2 I think (Billy Ray was still there)? Oh well, but then after that dog we walked a big,  pretty, wild Australian Shepherd! So cute, I love that dog, but, it kept trying to pull off my arm. The third dog was a F-A-T FAT Labrador Retriever it was so fat and such a slow walker! And it was so shy, I got him to come over to me, but then my dad tried to pet him and he like jumped away! He was so sweet, and so cautious! I loved him! The last dog we walked was a cute Carin Terrier/Mix, so super cute and cautious, like the last one. I loved that dog and my grandma was looking for a dog so I hope I can talk her into it (Grandma if your reading this you need this dog)!
       After walking 4 dogs on the 4th day! We went to go look at the cats, but, right as we got in there, a worker came in and told us that we couldn't see the cats because they were all sick. I guess one or two of the cats had a disease and then all of them (except four) got it! So after that my dad went to go wash his hands well I got us checked out. Then we went to get Mr.Goodcents (even though Subway was closer and the same price *wink wink* daddy!). Can't wait tell the 100th day!

1 comment: