Monday, January 17, 2011

Next Week? o.O

          Yeah, I tried, I honestly did try, my dad and I packed up all the cardboard and drove out there. We recycled all the cardboard, and drove next door to the animal shelter. We got out, went over to the door and there was a sign......
"The animal shelter will be closed January 17th, 2011. (today) In memory of Martin Luther King Jr."
         So, we left, then, we got to go to Walmart. And I got 2 new pairs of pants and a new shirt! Also, if you have ever heard of a "Watch-a-ma-call-it" (candy bar)? Well, when we were checking, I saw a new one (limited time) called a "Thing-a-ma-jig" (yummy, just like a puppy chow bar), my dad let me get it a it was yummilisous!
But, anyways, I'm getting off task. I will try to go next weekend! I promise.....don't get mad.....if you are mad, I'm really sorry!

2 comments:

  1. that's such a bummer. And, doubly so, as MLK should be a day of volunteerism. Maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Maybe you could take Tippii for a walk today then?

    ReplyDelete