Thursday, December 16, 2010

:( No,. not this week........

        I am actually not going this week (super sad), but, please don't get mad. My family gets to go to see the Christmas Carol! I can't wait (sad) and also, I have a party Friday, that goes until 10:00pm so I'll probably be to tired to go anyways. But, thanks for all of your guys' support, I wouldn't be making this blog if it wasn't for you!






If, you are still sad/mad at me watch this video and it will make you smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZSbC09qgLI


If you aren't mad at me still watch it's so cute!      

2 comments:

  1. I think you are making a wise and mature choice! Will they be open next weekend? Or can you get someone to take you when you don't have school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Wed and Thur open if you want to go then.
    I agree with your mom I think you made a good choice to call off this Sat.
    NaNa

    ReplyDelete